Canvas support docs
Canvas is one of Rutgers’ newest learning management systems, used in the Pearson-managed online programs, in the Camden School of Nursing, and by some instructors in the School of Business Camden.
Tips from Rutgers-Camden IDT
- Moving to Canvas: First steps: 2-page intro document (.pdf)
- How do I request a course site at Rutgers?
- How do I upload files, like PowerPoint, Word, PDF, etc, into Modules?
- How do I add a new grade column, for my in-class assignments?
- How do I display student names in Grades as “last name, first name”?
- Can students alter their own grades?!?
Tips from Instructure, the Canvas company
- How do I make an announcement in a course?
- How do I create an assignment?
- How do I create a peer review assignment?
- How do I send a message to a user in a course in Conversations as an instructor?
- How do I reply to a discussion as an instructor?
- How do I upload a file to a course?
- How do I delete a file or folder as an instructor?
- How do I enter and edit grades in the Gradebook?
- How do I leave comments for students in the Gradebook?
- How do I use the People page as an instructor?
- How do I edit my profile in my user account as an instructor?
- How do I view a course using a test student?
- How do I get to SpeedGrader from an assignment, quiz, or graded discussion?
- How do I use SpeedGrader?
- How do I grade a graded discussion in SpeedGrader?
- How do I import course content from another Canvas course?