If you have pre-made videos stored on your computer, you can upload them to the Rutgers Kaltura streaming server to share with your students.
- To upload, go to your Canvas site and click My Media from the Account button on the red global navigation bar at the far left (or from a course menu)
- Click the +Add New button near the top right and choose Media Upload
- Click ‘Choose a file to upload’ and select the video file from your computer; give it a useful title and click Save (the file will need to upload and then process before it is available)
- Now, to share with class, click Media Gallery from your Canvas course menu and click blue “+Add Media” button in upper left
- select your videos by clicking the check box to the upper left of each video. You can also use the search bar in the upper right to quickly find the video(s) you would like to share.
- click the blue “+Publish” button in the upper right.
- If you’d like, see more info on organizing Media Gallery