If you want to allow another professor to share one of your Kaltura videos from their own Canvas sites, you can give them ‘collaborator’ status on that video.
- Start from My Kaltura Media (in Canvas, from your account navigation bar)
- You could also start from a Canvas course site, Kaltura Course Gallery, if the video you would like to share is included there.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) to the right of the video you want to share (In the Kaltura Course Gallery, this is located in the Actions drop-down menu)
- Select the Collaborate tab
- Click Add Collaborators
- Type in the NetIDs of your colleagues you’re sharing with (or search by name; be sure you find the correct person)
- Assign them the Co-Publisher role (allows them to publish the videos in their own courses)
- Finally, click the Add button at the bottom
Now those people can access your videos from their own “My Kaltura Media” page (until you revoke their collaborator status).