If you’re teaching with Canvas, you can embed videos from your Kaltura account into any Canvas page with the Rich-Text Editor. While editing the page:
- Click the multi-colored Kaltura icon in the toolbar above the Rich Content Editor window. It should be near the YouTube icon.
- Find the video you want from the list of files stored in your Kaltura MyMedia space.
- Click the “Select” button to the right of the video.
- Click the dropdown arrow at the right of the Select button to change size and resolution of the embedded video.
- Back in the editor window, you will see a placeholder box in your page.
- Click “Save” and your embedded video should be ready to play.
See more Kaltura tips.