If you’re teaching with Canvas, you can embed videos from your Kaltura account into any Canvas page with the Rich Text Editor. Note: you must create and upload your videos to My Media first. While editing the page:
- Click the ‘More External Tools button’ in the toolbar above the editor window. (See image below… the button looks like a blue V)
- Select ‘Embed Kaltura media’
- Find the video you want from the list of files stored in your Kaltura MyMedia space.
- Click the “Select” button to the right of the video.
- Click the dropdown arrow at the right of the Select button to change size and resolution of the embedded video.
- Back in the editor window, you will see a placeholder box in your page.
- Click “Save” and your embedded video should be ready to play.
See more Kaltura tips.