Media Gallery is a tool in Canvas and Sakai for sharing audio and video files with your class. First you must add videos to your personal space “My Media,” either by recording with KalturaCapture or by uploading existing media.
- click Media Gallery on the main menu in your course site; if it’s missing:
- In Canvas, enable it from Settings / Navigation
- In Sakai, Add Tool from Site Info
- click blue “+Add Media” button in upper right
- select your videos by clicking the check box to the left of each video. You can also use the search bar in the upper right to quickly find the video(s) you would like to share.
- click the blue “+Publish” button in the upper right.