In November of 2021, IDT announced a webinar series called Coffee with IDT, presenting to our Rutgers–Camden instructors some easy ways to share resources with students. Catch up with the recorded versions here!
- Library reading lists and media. Presented by Zara Wilkinson from the Paul Robeson Library.
- Would you like to easily create and share a reading list of library resources (books and articles) from your Canvas site? How about adding full-length documentaries or other films for your students to watch outside of class time? Learn about what resources the library has to offer your classes.
- Recording of Library reading lists presentation
- LinkedIn Learning.
- Rutgers gives you and your students unlimited access to a plethora of professional educational video “mini lectures” via LinkedIn Learning (previously Lynda). You can create optional resource links or even assign LinkedIn lessons to augment your own materials.
- Recording of LinkedIn Learning presentation
- Tech tips for your students.
- Would you like to make sure your students can participate fully with the tech you use in your Canvas site? Would you like to encourage them to learn more about recording video, adding to VoiceThreads, creating compelling multimedia presentations? Get easy links to share with your students!
- Recording of Tech tips for Students presentation