Posted at noon Aug. 31, 2020, by Emily Corse in Canvas
If you are using the Canvas Conferences tool (aka BigBlueButton or BBB), you may wish to show a short video during your meeting with students.
- Copy the link to the video (from YouTube, etc)
- In your BBB meeting, click the + (plus) button at the bottom left of your meeting window, from which you can also upload documents to share
- Select the option “Share an external video”
- Now paste in the link to the video (ctrl-V or cmd-V) and click the Share button
- You and your students can now see and hear the video.