When designing your course, you should consider the technology requirements for students. These requirements must be listed in the online schedule of classes, by your department, in the “Section Notes” field.
For example, Section 90 Notes: NEED ACCESS TO COMPUTER W/SPEAKERS, MIC, & WEBCAM. MINIMUM.REQS: WINDOWS XP, MAC OSX10.6 W/FIREFOX V29, CHROME V35 OR IE11
- Broadband Internet access
- Mac or Windows PC running modern OS
- Note: Many features, but not all, of Sakai or eCollege will work from a phone or tablet
- Modern Internet browser (generally Google Chrome or Firefox)
- In some cases: access to a webcam and/or mic