Save the date: April 28– Register for the conference now!
Submit a proposal
- Engaging with students can pose a challenge in an online course, but it is perhaps the most important factor in ensuring student success. Our students report high levels of satisfaction in courses in which they feel “heard” by the professor and a part of a community with their fellow students. For undergraduates especially, feelings of isolation can lead ... Continue reading
- Our own Christie DeCarolis, instructional designer at Rutgers University–Camden, along with Spanish PTL Dana Pilla, presented at the Virtual Sakai Conference 11/7/14. Watch a recording of their engaging presentation on YouTube to learn how Dana and Christie designed a robust online course together. They organized a brilliant, robust class structure where students interacted with each ... Continue reading
- Please join us for a one-hour, hands-on workshop this fall. Instructional Design & Technology is offering introductory sessions on:
iPads for Teaching
Online Teaching at RUC
You must register from our Workshops page. Jolly Ranchers will be served. Please call 856 225 6090 or email email@example.com with any questions.
- There are a number of MOOCs beginning within the next month or so that are related to e-learning and/or educational technologies. These offer a great opportunity to explore resources put together by experts in these fields. If you’ve been thinking about teaching an online class, integrating more technology into your face-to-face course, or have been ... Continue reading
- Hosted by COHLIT of the NB Division of Continuing Studies, this annual conference meets January 14 and 15, 2015 in Newark and New Brunswick. From the website:
Attracting hundreds of attendees each year, the popular conference serves as a cross-disciplinary forum for the exchange of information on research, development, and applications of all topics related to ... Continue reading