As you know, Law professors are special. You may find IDTs general tips for Canvas instructors handy, but here at Camden, our Law profs might appreciate this specialized info as well:
- How can I help my students to modify their Notification settings (and thus alleviate info overload)?
- How can I set up classroom recordings with RUCams and Bookview, plus link the videos to my Canvas site?
- How can I create an assignment that allows students to submit a document for feedback but no score?
- How can I create a mailing list so I can forward email messages of interest to all my students?
- Answer: Law profs should contact email@example.com and request a “Mailman” address for their class.
- What options do I have if my class can’t meet on campus as scheduled?