Posted at 11:51 a.m. Feb. 16, 2018, by Emily Corse in Canvas
When we switch to the new Grades tool, this will be easier. For now, you have to change a setting in each of your Canvas courses.
- Choose Settings from the left-hand menu inside a course site
- Click the tab”Feature Settings”
- Turn ON the feature called “list students by sortable name”
- Click back on Grades to see the student names now displayed last name, first name
- Now, unfortunately, follow these steps for all your other courses!