Steps to add RaptorConnect to your Sakai site
- Go to your Sakai site and click the “Site Info” tab on the lefthand menu.
- Click the “Manage Tools” button at the top of the page (second button from the left).
- Click “Content Sharing Tools” to expand the menu.
- Select the Web Content option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Continue.
- A page titled “Customize Tool Instances” will appear.
- Next to “Title:,” delete the default text (Web Content) and enter RaptorConnect.
- Next to “Source:” enter https://rucamden.campus.eab.com
- Click Continue
- Click Finish
A link to RaptorConnect should appear in your lefthand menu.