How do I “favorite” Sakai sites so they appear in my top red bar?
Favoriting sites in Sakai is how you add sites to the top red bar so they are easily accessed. In order to favorite sites to add them to your red bar, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Sites” button in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- To the left of each site name in the box that appears, you should see a star icon.
- If the star icon is yellow, it indicates that the site currently appears in your top red bar.
- If it is transparent, the site does not appear in your top red bar.
- You can click on the star to change its color, either from transparent to yellow or from yellow to transparent.
- You should click on the stars to the left of the site titles you would like to appear in your top red bar to “favorite” the sites and add them to the bar.