Embedding VoiceThreads in Lessons pages
After sharing a new VoiceThread with your class, you may wish to embed it directly into the appropriate unit’s Lesson page.
- From your VoiceThread link in Sakai, move your cursor over the correct VT and click the “Share” arrow
- In the “Share this VoiceThread window’s “Basic” tab, select Embed
- Adjust the VT window size if desired, then click the “embed” button (this copies the code into your computer’s short-term memory)
- Close the window
- Select the Lessons page where the video belongs
- Click a plus sign at the right of the page and choose “embed content”
- In the white box, paste the embed code (copied above)
Try “Enter Student View” from the top of the menu to see the Lessons page as your students will!