Grading Dropbox submissions in eCollege
Note: You should grade assignments in eCollege using Firefox as your browser. Using Chrome can cause errors.
Watch the video below on how to grade Dropbox submissions in eCollege, or follow the step-by-step text instructions that appear below the video.
While logged into your course:
- Click the “Dropbox” button on the top menu
- Click on the name of the assignment (also known as the “Basket” for the assignment) you would like to grade
- Any new submissions from students will appear in this list, known as the “Inbox” view.
- Click on a student name to bring up the “Grade Detail View” window
- Click on the small paper icon that appears in the “Details” area to download any student attachments
- In this window, you can also respond to student questions/concerns, leave student comments, and input the student’s grade.
- Click “Save” or “Save and close” to move on to the next student.