Grading Discussions in eCollege
Note: You should grade assignments in eCollege using Firefox as your browser. Using Chrome can cause errors.
Watch the video below on how to grade discussions in eCollege, or follow the step-by-step text instructions that appear below the video.
While you are logged into your course:
- First, make sure you are in “Author” mode; you will not be able to grade discussions this way outside of Author mode
- Click on the discussion you would like to grade from your course’s lefthand menu
- Next to each student name, you will see an icon that looks like a small pad of paper and pencil:
- Click on the icon next to the student’s name
- The “Grade Detail View” pop up window will appear. Here is where you can view responses from that student, input his/her grade, and provide private comments:
- Don’t forget to click “Save” after entering the grade information